Friday, December 2, 2011

Project #2 - Victorian Lace Bonnet

This is my first project using that gorgeous vintage lace I recently acquired. I really like the way it turned out. A combination of super soft thick and thin merino wool in powder pink, a yummy cream colored rose pin and long flowing tassels of two types of vintage lace in cream make this a nostalgic photo prop for baby girls. I have other projects planned for this lace, just you wait and see!



Size 0-6 months

$30 plus shipping. To purchase this bonnet, just leave a comment with your PayPal email address and I will send you an invoice. Since the rose pin and lace are OOAK, your hat may have a slightly different flower and lace but I promise you it will be just as beautiful as this one!  Or you can just go to my Etsy shop and purchase it here:   http://www.etsy.com/listing/87620365/victorian-lace-baby-bonnet-powder-pink  

No comments:

Post a Comment